U.S. Chamber Presentation
Chris Eyler, Northwest Regional Director of the U.S. Chamber to speak in Rock Springs
*Breakfast will be provided*
Wednesday, July 19th - 7:30AM
Where: Holiday Inn R.S. Pilot Butte Room
Cost: $5 Per Person Attending (Breakfast Included)
Chris will join us to discuss current relevant topics that are taking center stage in Washington DC.
Topics to be discussed will be:
- Update on where things stand with the DOL Overtime Rule, and the EPA Waters of the U.S. Rule.
- Key U.S. Chamber Leg priorities
- Regulatory relief and reform
- Health care reform
- Tax reform
- Infrastructure and transportation investment
- General outlook for the FY 18 federal budget and appropriations bills
To RSVP call the Rock Springs Chamber at (307) 362-3771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org