Taught by Bill Drury
Bill Drury is on a mission to help companies be the best with their customers. He has recieved rave reviews from over 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of small businesses. Since beginning his professional speaking career in 1985 with the Zig Ziglar Corporation, he has delivered over 2000 keynotes, workshops or presentations. Bill has proven to be one of the most effective and entertaining speakers in the industry. He is noted for his humorous and enthusiastic presentations. Bill is someone who believes learning must be fun to be productive. His presentation will enhance your organization's ability to comete in the rapidly changing business world of today.
When: Thursday, June 7th | 8:30am - 12pm
Where: Western Wyoming Community College | Room 1302
Chamber Member Registration: $89/Person
Non-Member Registration: $149/Person
SPACE IS LIMITED
Subject Matter Covered
- Get ready for turbulent change
- How to stay motivated
- Why do customers leave companies?
- Build compnay-wide urgency and focus
- See an immediate 5% increase in customer loyalty
- Make a great first impression
- Build and maintain a positive attitude communicate respect to every customer
- Remember and use customer names
- Personalize your service!
- Listen effectively
- Turn irate customers into your best customers
- Handle the ten most difficult people succcessfully
- Facebook, Twitter and protecting your online reputation
- Overcome stress and burnout
- Eliminate the word "just" - take pride in your job!
All Attendees will receive a 30-page illustrated guide to better customer relations!